Here you will find the full range or products and services offered by The Company Wizard.
Company Formation Services
We incorporate a number of different types of companies in the United Kingdom, here you will find guidance and instructions for the various company formation services we offer.
- Limited by shares company, choose from our Basic, Standard or Executive packages.
- Dormant companies, find out more about forming a dormant company here.
- Limited by guarantee companies, suitable for non-profit entities and charitable organisations.
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP), for information on LLPs or to start an application click here
- Right to Manage Companies (RTM), for information on RTMs or to start an application click here
We also provide a number of template packs specifically for setting up UK based companies.
- DIY Company Formation, make a paper application using our Memorandum and Articles of Association template pack
- Limited Liability Agreement, templates and guide
If you'd like to run your own company formation service directly from your website then you can use our White Label system. There are no setup or recurring charges, you simply pay for what you use.
We currently offer a small range of company stationery items.
- Plier style company seal, for embossing official company documents
- Hard back company register, a loose leaf, hard back register to record key secretarial information for limited companies.
- Brass registered office name plate, to be displayed outside the companies registered office.
- Share Certificate Generator, create PDF copies of share certificates for free
Other products and services
- Company documents and templates, a range of useful documents from Employment contracts to Confidentiality Agreements. See the full list of items here.
- Legalisation/Apostilation Service, if you need to use a company document overseas then please refer to our legalisation service
- VAT Registration, register your company for VAT with our managed VAT Registration Service.
- HM Treasury Financial Sanctions Search, free search tool to identify individuals and corporate entities subject to UK and EU Financial Sanctions.
Recent Support Articles
- 21 Apr 2020 - Terms and Conditions
- 14 Jun 2019 - Customers Who Need a Little More Help Than Others
- 12 Nov 2018 - VAT Cash Accounting vs Accrual Accounting
- 26 Sep 2018 - Transferring shares for a limited company using a stock transfer form
- 23 Aug 2018 - VAT Registration